The company is located in Guangdong province, China. The company's products are mainly soy sauce, seasoning sauce and oyster sauce and other products, with the market share of soy sauce leading in China.
The company also manufactures other sauces and condiments such as hoisin, shrimp and vinegar.
The company's milestones:
- In 1955: The 25 ancient soy sauce gardens in Foshan were merged and reorganized to established “Haitian Soy Sauce Factory”.
- In 1961: Haitian's first cement drying pond was built and it was the first pond instead of barrel for fermenting and brewing soy sauce..
- In 1971: The first automatic soy sauce packaging line is put into use.
- In 1990: Haitian's 2,000-ton-per-year oyster oil factory was put into use.
- In 1993: The Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation has approved Haitian's self-supporting import and export business, and a series of "Haitian" branded products have been introduced into the US market for the first time..
- In 1994: The company transformed from a people-owned enterprise into a Sino-foreign joint venture, and the company changed its name to Foshan Haitian Flavouring & Food Co., Ltd.
- In 2001: Established the research and development center for beer production technology in Guangdong province.
- In 2003: Rural consumer market officially launched; Fully automatic packaging production line was put into use.
- In 2005: Invested 100 million yuan to build a soy sauce production facility with an annual output of more than 1 million tons in Gaoming district, Foshan.
- In 2007: Acquisition of all foreign shares and become a private enterprise.
- In 2013: Haitian became the first enterprise in China's spice industry to surpass the 10 billion mark in revenue.
- In 2014: Haitian is listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange. In June, the company merged with "Guangzhonghuang," a fermented tofu manufacturer in Kaiping City.
- In 2016: Launched the "Haitian Boutique" project.
- In 2017: Haitian was invited to join the China Green Manufacturing Alliance as the governing unit.
- In 2019: The movie about Haitian brand "The Man Who Basks in the Sun" was broadcast in prime time on several key CCTV channels.
- In 2020: Launched new hot pot ingredients Haiti Hot Pot@ME.
According to en.wikipedia.org, haitian-food.com